R.T.E. #14 Franklin NC. Sept. 02,2016 thru 04

Thread: R.T.E. #14 Franklin NC. Sept. 02,2016 thru 04

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As I said when the new location was planned, we will lose some and gain some. Same thing moving from Erin,TN. I think it is a good thing to keep moving the rally. You gain some new people and a new areas to ride in and explore. We live in a big country and it is nice to get to see more of it and meet new "family" members as well. There are some that can't make Russellville for different reasons. I will not be making either the Rally and or going to Franklin this year. Depending on where the Rally is next year will determine if I can make it as well. This is the first rally I will miss in ....I think this is the 10th year. WOW it has been a long time! I have met some great people and had some wonderful times as well. Who knows maybe next year!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Dickie,
    I am so excited you are doing this!! I can't go to Russellville so this works out perfectly! Thank you.

Like Steve 0080, I will be going on a trip-of-a-lifetime out West for about 3 weeks during rally time so I will have to miss both the Franklin group and the rally. I do hate to miss these gatherings where I can catch up with old friends but the trip I'm going on is one I can't afford to pass up. I hope everyone going either to Franklin or the rally has a great and safe time. --Ken
    Ken (Hornblower)