Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
Another question Hornblower, I see that it is a 55. Are you running lower? Reduced cornering/ground clearance?
Not sure about that. I drag a lot but then again, I did that with the stock MC tire as well. My guess is the clearance is pretty close to the same.

In your previous post, you also asked about tire life with the Falken. Here again, I haven't kept records so I can't give a definitive answer but I will say this...I have to replace the rear tire due to edge wear alone and that has been the case regardless of the CT choice. I always have lots of tire left in the center but the edges are chewed off and that happens fairly quickly. And, depending on where I've been riding, is usually less than 10K miles. Like I've said before, I don't go DS for tire life, I do it for performance. BTW, in riding with my Western NC friends, I would only get maybe 3 weekends on both front and rear tires. OTOH, if I happen to be going on a long trip with a lot of interstate and fairly straight roads, I would expect 20K or more miles out of these tires. It all comes down to how you ride.