GWRRA?

Thread: GWRRA?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've been with the AMA for the several last years. Is the GWRRA Resecue Plus tow package any better than what AMA offers?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Been a member since 1990.....

.....and we have a great bunch of guys that love to ride.........almost any weekend in the summer there is some sort of ride planned.........and we have a great time. Each Chapter has it's own personality and some I've met I wouldn't be a part of........glad I found this one.

Im a member of chapter LA-K, the youngest member by ALOT lol I also have the road side with the membership which is really cheap. I think I paid like $59 and that includes the membership for my wife and I, towing, and 2 crawfish boils a year

They are also the chapter that does all of the mardi gras parades. Any GWRRA member can participate no matter which chapter around the world you belong too which is nice. I plan on building a trailer with a buggy of some sort to sit 2 people in, that way my wife and son can sit back there and throw beads in the parade. Will be a lot of fun and something my 3 year old son will have fond memories of when he gets to be an adult!