Pictures post sideways

Thread: Pictures post sideways

Pictures post sideways

What is the deal with some posted pics being turned sideways once posted? I have posted a few and they are upright when I upload them, but then they post on here, they are sideways. I've not encountered this on other forums. How do we prevent that? Thanks.

No genius with computers here, but what I have to do is d/l to my pc. After you save them, right click on each and you can then rotate to upright.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    No genius with computers here, but what I have to do is d/l to my pc. After you save them, right click on each and you can then rotate to upright.
    The pics I've posted were from my computer and upright when I uploaded them. Are you saying after you've posted them, redownload them from this site, rotate, then repost?

Quote Originally Posted by STRaider View Post
    The pics I've posted were from my computer and upright when I uploaded them. Are you saying after you've posted them, redownload them from this site, rotate, then repost?
    No....you have a different problem then. From my phone camera, they went to my pc sideways, upside down, whatever. After I corrected that, posted here, they were fine.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I post from my iphone and get the same problem.

Here's a quick fix that works for me.
    Before posting a pic, go in your camera roll, select pic, edit pic. I usually click the autofix icon (a sparkling wand in top right corner) and save. Pics post upright every time.