More nice surprises

Thread: More nice surprises

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

More nice surprises

I thought my bike was mostly stock F6B deluxe when I bought it used from dealer. So far on this forum I found out that it does not have stock color for 2013. It has a Glossy Silver paint job. I found out it has a Utopia driver backrest that I finally have adjusted the way I want. It has aftermarket LED fog lights. I just noticed that it already has a Show Chrome belly pan installed. So far I have added Grip Puppies and the USB power port. I want to add passenger floorboards and some highway pegs.

I took it out for a real ride today since the weather was perfect. I am LOVING this bike. I had an FJR1300 and that bike was fun. I had a Vulcan 900 and a Harley Ultraclassic since I never felt that comfortable riding it because of the riding position I guess. This bike feels so much smaller than it is. It is so smooth and riding twisty country roads is much more fun again.

BTW. I messaged to Honda of Russelville to see if they painted this bike. I am trying to find touch up paint for a couple of rock chips. Does anyone know what the color code would be for a glossy silver? Thanks in advance for the help.

f6b1.jpg

Folks like you that are buying used or new old stock are getting allot of bike for not allot of money, which is great. If you can live without the features of a Goldwing a slightly a used B is a fantastic deal. Nice that you received upgrades as part of the deal, I seem to be more on the giving side of upgrades more than receiving them.

Once you get it set up the way you like its a super fun bike to ride. Having ridden the FJR you have a nice sport tourer to compare to the B. I feel the B isn't as nimble or quick as most sport tourers but it's super comfortable and sporty enough to have lots of fun with. And my wife likes the comfort of the B way more than the 4 sport tourers I've owned.

Enjoy your summer weather and your new ride.

Cool

Buckeye...you need to try to track the previous owner to see who painted it to get the code !

Windshield is not stock either!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Buckeye...you need to try to track the previous owner to see who painted it to get the code !

Windshield is not stock either!
    Oh yeah I forgot to add that to my post. I like the tall windshield with vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye_F6B View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot to add that to my post. I like the tall windshield with vent.
    May not be stock but it is the Honda upgrade from the looks of it. I wonder if the previous owner will offer up the original screen if they still have it, when you talk to them about the paint?

surprises

HI Buckeye fellow buckeye here an many visitor to reds games an the hoefrau house after,memories of the big red machine.Back to ur bike.unique and I like it.common complaint is the paint we all have and the future prob mine will be.Glad ur enjoying ,seems like big crotch rocket to me.safe riding

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye_F6B View Post
    I thought my bike was mostly stock F6B deluxe when I bought it used from dealer. So far on this forum I found out that it does not have stock color for 2013. It has a Glossy Silver paint job. I found out it has a Utopia driver backrest that I finally have adjusted the way I want. It has aftermarket LED fog lights. I just noticed that it already has a Show Chrome belly pan installed. So far I have added Grip Puppies and the USB power port. I want to add passenger floorboards and some highway pegs.

I took it out for a real ride today since the weather was perfect. I am LOVING this bike. I had an FJR1300 and that bike was fun. I had a Vulcan 900 and a Harley Ultraclassic since I never felt that comfortable riding it because of the riding position I guess. This bike feels so much smaller than it is. It is so smooth and riding twisty country roads is much more fun again.

BTW. I messaged to Honda of Russelville to see if they painted this bike. I am trying to find touch up paint for a couple of rock chips. Does anyone know what the color code would be for a glossy silver? Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachment 22863
    The diver

The silver could be a stock Honda silver, with a stock black.
    Try the color rite web site for your color codes. Starting from 2012 on up.
    shortleggoing for a ride.jpg