Jack A$$

Thread: Jack A$$

Angry Jack A$$

I stopped at a restaurant for lunch on Tue. Sat out on the covered deck in perfect view of my scoot. At some point during the meal I watched a van trying to jockey between the far side of my scoot and the fence. Not even a parking spot there. I was watching very intensely for any sign of movement. Didn't see a thing and they gave up and left.

I went back to eating and then back to work. I went to leave the job sit and that's when I saw it. A nice bumper size scuff down the right saddle bag. All the way through the paint in one spot. Mother f@$%ker
    I choose my own ride and destination and seek not your approval of either.

Rotten SOB's

Quote Originally Posted by BadDawg View Post
    I stopped at a restaurant for lunch on Tue. Sat out on the covered deck in perfect view of my scoot. At some point during the meal I watched a van trying to jockey between the far side of my scoot and the fence. Not even a parking spot there. I was watching very intensely for any sign of movement. Didn't see a thing and they gave up and left.

I went back to eating and then back to work. I went to leave the job sit and that's when I saw it. A nice bumper size scuff down the right saddle bag. All the way through the paint in one spot. Mother f@$%ker
    People just have no respect anymore for other people equipment, just Scuffed your ride and left. I watched a guy at a big box store pull into a parking spot and opened the door of his car and the wind blew it back on his leg and he just kicked it open with his other foot right into the side of an almost brand new car next to him and just got back into his car and moved it several spaces down. I wrote down his plate and what kind of car and placed it on the windshield of the car he dents and it was a very large dent in the middle of the guys door.

THAT SUCKS...

...like a Dyson!

There's a special place in hell for those sorts of people.
    Right next to animal abusers.....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I actually see this as part of people not signaling when they turn...or signaling while they turn..."I am the center of the universe, look out for me and f**k you". Self centered, oblivious, dangerous.

Man... that would upset me greatly. Sorry about that happening BadDawg.

It always seems that no matter how careful you are with trying to park your scoot (or car/truck) away from others... some a$$hat is always going to try to park next to you anyway

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    People just have no respect anymore for other people equipment, just Scuffed your ride and left. I watched a guy at a big box store pull into a parking spot and opened the door of his car and the wind blew it back on his leg and he just kicked it open with his other foot right into the side of an almost brand new car next to him and just got back into his car and moved it several spaces down. I wrote down his plate and what kind of car and placed it on the windshield of the car he dents and it was a very large dent in the middle of the guys door.
    I was at a hotel in Wichita falls. I pulled my suitcase out of the car. It tipped over and left a scuff on the car next to me. Could be buffed out with little effort. I went into the hotel and got an envolope from the desk and left a note on the car with all my contact information and $20. Never heard anything so I guess they were satisfied.

Not that hard to do the right thing.
    I choose my own ride and destination and seek not your approval of either.

I was at a Springhill Suites in Dallas and walk out one evening to my front fender being caved in clear to the tire. No video, no one came and said anything. Had to use a tire iron on it to clear the tire, just lucky it didn't bend the forks too. That cost me 5 bills for a new fender. Sorry bastiges!

Mike