F6B = F'n 6 times Better!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: F6B = F'n 6 times Better!

F6B = F'n 6 times Better!

I've only had my F6B since the beginning of March, and I've already got 4,000 miles + on her. I am riding more and more often than I have on any of my previous motorcycles. 450 mile ride the other day like it was a trip to go get milk at the local stop and rob.

Except for very slow turns which are still a bit scary on such a heavy bike, I am much more confident riding the F6B than on any other motorcycle I've ever ridden. The F6B is just so incredibly comfortable, responsive, and smooth compared to anything else I've ever been on.

Every time I go out I get people giving me a "thumbs up" as I ride by, or people rolling down their windows at stop lights to ask what kind of bike it is. A cop pulled me over the other day to ask about the bike. She knew me and wanted to make sure that someone hadn't stolen my vanity plate as she hadn't seen me on it before, so it was a legit stop

And even though I am a FROG (fat retired old guy), I have young 20-30 something year old women eyeing me as I ride by. Just this morning I had one looking at me so hard in Frederick City, that I stopped and asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. She said yes and we went for about a 45 minute ride up towards Woodsboro and back. She even gave me a neck massage as we were going south through Walkersville, talk about winning! She gave me her phone number and said to call her this weekend. She was a little strange, so I may pass on it. Or not. AND this isn't the first time some random girl has gotten on the back and gone for a ride with me, not even knowing who I was or where we were going.

This bike F'n rocks in just every way imaginable. The only way it could be better, is if one certain female police officer (G67) would go riding with me. Unfortunately we're no longer friends

But I always hope that will change

Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
    I've only had my F6B since the beginning of March, and I've already got 4,000 miles + on her. I am riding more and more often than I have on any of my previous motorcycles. 450 mile ride the other day like it was a trip to go get milk at the local stop and rob.

Except for very slow turns which are still a bit scary on such a heavy bike, I am much more confident riding the F6B than on any other motorcycle I've ever ridden. The F6B is just so incredibly comfortable, responsive, and smooth compared to anything else I've ever been on.

Every time I go out I get people giving me a "thumbs up" as I ride by, or people rolling down their windows at stop lights to ask what kind of bike it is. A cop pulled me over the other day to ask about the bike. She knew me and wanted to make sure that someone hadn't stolen my vanity plate as she hadn't seen me on it before, so it was a legit stop

And even though I am a FROG (fat retired old guy), I have young 20 something year old women eyeing me as I ride by. Just this morning I had one looking at me so hard in Frederick City, that I stopped and asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. She said yes and we went for about a 45 minute ride up towards Woodsboro and back. Gave me her phone number and said to call her this weekend. AND this isn't the first time some random girl has gotten on the back and gone for a ride with me, not even knowing who I was or where we were going.

This bike F'n rocks in just every way imaginable. The only way it could be better, is if one certain female police officer (G67) would go riding with me. Unfortunately we're no longer friends

But I always hope that will change
    Yeah. We married guys don't put those stories in writing....but it's nice to see someone who can and does.
    And "hope" is not a plan..... You want to change reality - get G67 back in good graces - as CAPT Picard would say: "Make it so."
    Pilots got all the moves...make it happen, Captain!

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Yeah. We married guys don't put those stories in writing....but it's nice to see someone who can and does.
    And "hope" is not a plan..... You want to change reality - get G67 back in good graces - as CAPT Picard would say: "Make it so."

Cheers,
    Steve

She's a better shot than I am, so I really can't make the first move. At least, nothing too overt.

so until then I am holding at Ricke, waiting for clearance to make an ILS approach

http://flightaware.com/resources/air...LOC+RWY+23/pdf

But if she ever does, I'm following some very sage advice given to me awhile ago...

Oneitis is bad.

She needs to earn my attention.

UNF before feelz!

lol

Your articulation of why the F6b is an awesome bike made me laugh. I wholeheartedly agree.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post

Cheers,
    Steve
    That shyt never happens to me 53. You think it may be because Sharon is always on the back. That may put the kibosh on things.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    That shyt never happens to me 53. You think it may be because Sharon is always on the back? That may put the kibosh on things.
    With such a lovely lass as Sharon, the other women can not compete - and they know it. So, why bother?
    However, they are mentally undressing you of course....just nod & wink.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Don't get me wrong 53 , I'm not looking. Sharon would cut my eyeballs out with a dull knife. But you know , a guy likes a little nod and a wink occasionally.

Don't get me wrong 53 , I'm not looking. Sharon would cut my eyeballs out with a dull knife. But you know , a guy likes a little nod and a wink occasionally.
    Mistake.

You need to maintain frame, and keep the dread level up. You're the prize!

And women secretly love it when other women are checking out their man!

I'd say very few of us at this age & station have active radar....but passive radar and maintaining situational awareness about both targets AND friendlies, is an imperative.
    Especially if they have an IFF "Friend or Foe" comm link, i.e. a wink & a nod.
    You smile back and the IFF comm link is satiated.

Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
    ...And women secretly love it when other women are checking out their man!
    I can't say that for sure....I've seen it go wrong - both ways.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

Another plus is the fuel mileage I am getting from the Bike. On my VTX I was averaging 39-43mpg depending how I rode. On the F6B I started off at 39-40mpg. But since my 450 mile ride the other day where I averaged 47mpg, I am now averaging 44-45mpg just cruising around FredNeck county at each fill up.