New motors and chassis from HD for 2017

Thread: New motors and chassis from HD for 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    In ALL ofl my years of motorcycling, I have NEVER ridden a Harley Davidson. I've sat on one several times at dealers but that's it... I just don't feel the attraction.

Is there something wrong with me?
    Okay let me help you out, get the old lady's Hoover out of the closet, turn it on then throw some ball bearings on the floor and run the Hoover over them...the feeling in the Hoover's handle and the sound as the bearings go through he vacume will give you a good idea why you don't "feel the attraction" to a H-D. Next go to your laundry room put three pair of wet jeans on one side of the washer's tub, then turn on spin cycle, next try and set on the washer you will very fast realize why you don't own a H-D and why some women love them

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Okay let me help you out, get the old lady's Hoover out of the closet, turn it on then throw some ball bearings on the floor and run the Hoover over them...the feeling in the Hoover's handle and the sound as the bearings go through he vacume will give you a good idea why you don't "feel the attraction" to a H-D. Next go to your laundry room put three pair of wet jeans on one side of the washer's tub, then turn on spin cycle, next try and set on the washer you will very fast realize why you don't own a H-D and why some women love them
    love it they need to make a bigger motor so they can keep up with the Honda LOL

what else can i say but

So they're going to make a larger engine and NOT liquid cool it, yeah this will work. I dumped the 13' RG because it was a blow torch. Not everyone lives in the Midwest with open prairie to keep that bike at 60 mph + so the heat can escape, the reality is most bikers will hit traffic on a daily basis in some form or another. That's when Harleys turn a great ride into a miserable one, it takes the joy right out of the whole experience. I traded my RG in for the F6B and couldn't be happier. My 2013 Sportster has 147 miles on it and I have no plans of riding it, just waiting for someone dumb enough, like me, to purchase an air cooled bike living in an urban area just to dress up like a pirate.

Aargh! Shiver me timbers...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I have say I like the smile.
    I owned a 2007 street glide that I rode many a mile across country.
    The trips were good and bad, lie has been said all bikes are like women
    all have something that we love about them.
    But we know how much smooth and reliable is worth at the end of the day.Attachment 22924

That's what they think they look like and this is what it actually looks like to everyone else

The Persona

Harley has always sold a Persona/Image first and motorcycles second. What other motorcycle manufacturer do you know of that markets underwear with their name on it Unlike their cycles, their "marketing ploy" is top rate/first class. The image is unmistakable! Elevated heeled boots, chained wallet folder, doo rag, vest with 1400 patches and a can of beer in their hand

I feel Harley failed again. Just my opinion. Let's see how they sell.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    BIG(bad)LRY

I'll remember those demonstrations when I sell F6B's door to door.