Kury grip covers for heated grips - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kury grip covers for heated grips

Bar end weights

Thanks for the nice responses..I will have a sleepless night as I pick up my F6B tomorrow...Had it custom painted Brandywine Metallic and have not yet seen it..Dealer says it looks great...Hope so as it cost me a "bundle", but my wife did not like the stock color options and those of us with wives, significant others, etc...Know when Mama is happy the whole world is happy!!...BTW I did not have any issues with my Valkyrie grips when I used Kury grips...Not heated ones although....I'm sure it will be fine.....

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Thanks for the nice responses..I will have a sleepless night as I pick up my F6B tomorrow...Had it custom painted Brandywine Metallic and have not yet seen it..Dealer says it looks great...Hope so as it cost me a "bundle", but my wife did not like the stock color options and those of us with wives, significant others, etc...Know when Mama is happy the whole world is happy!!...BTW I did not have any issues with my Valkyrie grips when I used Kury grips...Not heated ones although....I'm sure it will be fine.....
    Please post a picture as I am planning on painting mine and want to see different bikes already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcess View Post
    Please post a picture as I am planning on painting mine and want to see different bikes already done.
    Check out Honda of Russellville on eBay (hondarus2tzj) , they sell a lot of custom painted F6B's (no affiliation...)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Gold-W...US_motorcycles