Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
Will explain to me how you got the centerstand down.
I have not been able to get that part to work. Have had to use the the standard method of removal.
shortleg
Ya.. that part was difficult. Once the bike is laid over, there are four main points of contact; the front right engine guard, the right rear saddle bag guard, and the front and rear wheel.

In order to extend the center stand, one has to basically "coax" that center stand to deploy while the seemingly full weight of the bike is resting on it.... You are basically lifting both wheels off of the ground during that little maneuver.

So I found the best way was to use my Sear's motorcycle jack and lift up the extended side stand with it (but you need to make sure the jack does not move away from the bike - even positioning the jack perpendicular to the bike will make it try to slide away) while you are lifting it up. But it works, the jack will lift the side stand and then you can simultaneously start grabbing the center stand and deploy it to the extended position; thus raising the rear tire (and front tire) from the ground.