Klock works Windshield for F6B (have pics and will post later) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Klock works Windshield for F6B (have pics and will post later)

I really like that windshield , hope they start producing them. Been looking at a blacked out screen for my all black f6b.
    2013 honda F6B
    2010 honda VFR
    2013 honda CB500X

Just off the phone with Klock Werks, windshield going into production next week, deliveries in a month.

I am on the list

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Just off the phone with Klock Werks, windshield going into production next week, deliveries in a month.
    I called them also. They took my contact information down and will call me when they are for sale.

I wonder if they will have the "try before you buy" thing like they do for HD's. Did you guys ask about that?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I wonder if they will have the "try before you buy" thing like they do for HD's. Did you guys ask about that?
    i will when it is time to order.

Talked to Klock Werks yesterday on availability of their new windscreen. They advised that they are waiting on the first production run and it should be available soon. They have a list of those who have called and the screens will be available to those first. I have one on order, after I get mine, and have a chance to road test it, I will be contacting them to see if they will help sponsor the site, provided, I think the screen does it's job as designed. Expect a full report from me when the time comes.

klockwerks

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Talked to Klock Werks yesterday on availability of their new windscreen. They advised that they are waiting on the first production run and it should be available soon. They have a list of those who have called and the screens will be available to those first. I have one on order, after I get mine, and have a chance to road test it, I will be contacting them to see if they will help sponsor the site, provided, I think the screen does it's job as designed. Expect a full report from me when the time comes.
    Can you post their phone number so I can Order one as well? I'm sure others are interested as well. Dickie

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Can you post their phone number so I can Order one as well? I'm sure others are interested as well. Dickie

Just google it, posting their number would be a conflict with our supporting vendors. just saying

I've reached out to them twice ... they have not responded back.