Michigan Ride Up US 23 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michigan Ride Up US 23

Be sure to go to groups and join the Michigan Riders group for more Michigan events and rides.
    Robert RTaz Tasior

Quote Originally Posted by soberbiker View Post
    Hoping to be available to go. I'm working in Fort Wayne 6 days a week at the moment, so we'll see if the project is over by then.
    Hope you can make it.
    Robert RTaz Tasior

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaver View Post
    Count me in.
    It would be great seeing you again Marty
    Robert RTaz Tasior

yeah

Looks like I can probably do at least the beginning of the ride. gotta be in mt.pleasant for a concert later that day but a ride is a ride!

meeting up with Cleaver in Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by Nomibagger View Post
    Looks like I can probably do at least the beginning of the ride. gotta be in mt.pleasant for a concert later that day but a ride is a ride!
    You could possibly meet up in Gladwin as we breeze thru on our way to Standish the morning of Sept. 10th

Looks like the 10th may turn out to be a bad weather day!!!...I just saw the 10 day forecast and it calls for a 60% chance of rain....."Damn" one of the few times I can be free and Mother Nature looks like she going to exercise her wrath!!!!....Hope the forecast changes later, but I will not hold my breath.....Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Looks like the 10th may turn out to be a bad weather day!!!...I just saw the 10 day forecast and it calls for a 60% chance of rain....."Damn" one of the few times I can be free and Mother Nature looks like she going to exercise her wrath!!!!....Hope the forecast changes later, but I will not hold my breath.....Ride safe
    This is Michigan ... our weather people can't predict the weather when they're getting rained on. Don't worry it will work out.
    Robert RTaz Tasior

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post
    This is Michigan ... our weather people can't predict the weather when they're getting rained on. Don't worry it will work out.
    I have a new rain suit I haven't even had a chance to use yet.

I'd rather not

Not another all day rain, it took me a week after that last one Mike to clean up my bike. There is too many place in this machine for the rain to leave all kinds of dirt and debris.

You guys can ride in the rain all you want, but this "old fart" has been there and done that to many times over the past 30+ years of riding to even think about it!!...I am now a fair weather guy and hope to stay that way....Lets hope Mother Nature is good to all on the planned days.....Regard and ride safe....