Michigan Ride Up US 23 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Michigan Ride Up US 23

I don't want to confuse anyone so I will just repeat our plan for this ride. We will be meeting at A&W in Standish at noon for a ride up US-23 to Alpena were we will take M-32 west to the Atlanta area were we will turn south on M-33 and ride down through Mio and stop in Rose City. From there it is a straight shot down M-33 to Algers and I-75. Now some folks will be splitting off M-33 going east and west before reaching I-75 the folks from down State can easily stay on M-33 and head south bound when they reach I-75. The ride round trip from the Standish area and back is around 200 miles.

Right now the weatherman is predicting bad weather for Saturday 9/10 with 80% chance of thunderstorms so if that is the case then we will do the ride Sunday 9/11 which is showing right now 0% chance of rain. If anyone is interested in this ride please feel free to just show up or message me. If you haven't joined the Michigan Riders group and plan on riding in Michigan I suggest you do, it's easy http://hondaf6b.com/group.php?groupid=7
    Robert RTaz Tasior

Due to an unforeseen change in plans for me and my wife, the ride is out on both days for me...Family issues that need our help in Oklahoma came up on short notice....Hope the weather is good and I will miss this opportunity, but family comes first!!...Ride safe

OK,
    The weather looks PERFECT on Sunday.
    See you at the A&W at noon.

Yup....Sunday 9/11 at A&W in Standish at 12 noon...have a full tank. I plan on stopping in Oscoda, Alpena, Fairview and Rose City. I hope this to be the first of many rides here in Michigan. Remember if you have a friend bring them along I am not a bike specific rider it's all good.

enchantedmitten.jpg
    Robert RTaz Tasior

Lost a 2nd rider

nomibagger got stuck work on the 11th so he isn't going to make it. he said have a nice ride.

Weather for Sundays 9/11 ride up US 23 looks great, meet up at A&W in Standish at 12 noon.
    Robert RTaz Tasior