Got in yesterday to Destin. Man what a great ride. This is the bike for me. Tomtom navigation was great, Sena 20 s was great, but upgraded jbl speakers were prefered sound to the sena. Klockworks goldwing 16/20 was great. Vent was very nice and mounted in the 20 inch position i look through the top of the shield. I hit some heavy rain and just sit up a little to see over it. Massive bugs in Mississippi, called love bugs. Had to stop twice just to clean shield. Hit a tropical squal (i think thats what you call it) right out of the tunnel from mobile to the Florida line. Came out of the tunnel, on a bridge, could see the rain at end of bridge. Got soaked, pulled over in 40 mph winds to put on rain gear and ultimate seat cover. I thought the wind was going to blow the bike off the side stand. This bike was pretty stabil in the rain at speed. No way i could haul all my stuff and tail bag on the Vtx. Saw a few harleys along the way, i got a thumbs up from all of them. I wonder if they know what they're missing ?

Attachment 23301
http://