Kliphangers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kliphangers

Kliphangers

...or Klock Helibars, he doesn't make them for Honda, yet, but I'm sure he's working on them as he'd be foolish not to. With a price of $459 for the Harley tourer ones I can't see it being any more for the B. That's about half of the Heli's and as far as quality there was never an issue, that I know of, with any of Brian's stuff but I guess we'll have to see. I'd be willing to be the Guinea Pig, no pun intended. Talking about Harleys the last pic is of my old 2004 Road King the day I was trading it in for my Street Glide, miss that bike. Not a fast bike but low and cool and am I the only person that feels bad riding away on the new wheels while looking at the old one you're leaving behind. Makes you feel like the Judas sheep.

http://www.getklocked.com/shop/shop-by-part/handlebars
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (99.6 KB, 47 views)

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    ...or Klock Helibars, he doesn't make them for Honda, yet, but I'm sure he's working on them as he'd be foolish not to. With a price of $459 for the Harley tourer ones I can't see it being any more for the B. That's about half of the Heli's and as far as quality there was never an issue, that I know of, with any of Brian's stuff but I guess we'll have to see. I'd be willing to be the Guinea Pig, no pun intended. Talking about Harleys the last pic is of my old 2004 Road King the day I was trading it in for my Street Glide, miss that bike. Not a fast bike but low and cool and am I the only person that feels bad riding away on the new wheels while looking at the old one you're leaving behind. Makes you feel like the Judas sheep.

http://www.getklocked.com/shop/shop-by-part/handlebars
    I'll be looking forward to any offering he may have. I like it when people apply great engineering and great quality parts to anything.

I've never "traded" any of my bikes for that reason. Couldn't stand the idea of trading a "family member."
    I've sold my bikes to people known to me with good homes where they will be as good or better than I could have done.
    I know that they are all (with one possible exception) still functioning and in good care.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I'll be looking forward to any offering he may have. I like it when people apply great engineering and great quality parts to anything.

I've never "traded" any of my bikes for that reason. Couldn't stand the idea of trading a "family member."
    I've sold my bikes to people known to me with good homes where they will be as good or better than I could have done.
    I know that they are all (with one possible exception) still functioning and in good care.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    I'm telling you if I finally sell this Sportster, I have the VIN on the Road King and I will track it down somehow. I had many happy times on that bike and, like you, I should have kept it close, won't make that mistake again. The Kliphanger bar will hopefully be available for the B and I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from Brian as, like you said, his application of quality parts and great engineering should produce a very substantial product for an excellent price.

Love the simplicity of the whole system. Would like to see a all powdered look, all black possibly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Love the simplicity of the whole system. Would like to see a all powdered look, all black possibly.
    The second picture above will probably be about as close as it'll get I guess because of the swivel. I wrote Klockwerks to make a set for the GW/F6B, maybe we should start a write in campaign. If it's $459 for the B also you can't beat that price or even if it forces Heli to lower their's, knowing Klockwerks is breathing down their neck, it'll be worth it, all speculation.

Did not even notice the all black. Very good. Even though I find the factory bars very comfortable, I would consider a sub $500 system to fine tune the handle location. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Let's just hope Brian decides to do it. It would seem that the amount of Goldwing riders that would hop on this, potential market, is staggering being those riders tend to be a little older and need the comfort level. No offense Tony, Steve et al

Let's just hope Brian decides to do it. It would seem that the amount of Goldwing riders that would hop on this, potential market, is staggering being those riders tend to be a little older and need the comfort level. No offense Tony, Steve et al
    I know you meant the other, older, Steve!
    But, in both these Steve's cases - it's not the years, it's the mileage!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Talking about Harleys the last pic is of my old 2004 Road King the day I was trading it in for my Street Glide, miss that bike. Not a fast bike but low and cool and am I the only person that feels bad riding away on the new wheels while looking at the old one you're leaving behind. Makes you feel like the Judas sheep.
    Beautiful looking bike. I think everyone has a favourite bike or a car that they wish they hadn't parted with. I tend to sell or gift my old possessions [bikes and cars included] to close friends or family members so I can be sure they're going to someone who can appreciate and have a use for the gift.