I purchased a black/red 2013 F6B August 6 and still trying to figure everything out.
A week after purchase I replaced the stock exhaust with Cobra 6 packs and love the sound. Added Kuryakyn Ergo II hi-way pegs to make my daily commute (mostly home) more comfortable and now looking at a drivers back rest.
One of the bikes I looked at had a drivers backrest (not sure who's) and the dealer hated it so it was in a back room somewhere. The "cut" in the seat looked like the previous owner used a dull knife to create a zig-zag pattern across the top. This dealer had no desire to talk with me so needless to say, I drove 50 miles and saved a boat load of $$$ on an almost identical bike.
Just before buying the F6B I bought a Shadow Phantom and with in 2 weeks had a Mustang saddle with drivers back rest to make riding more comfortable. It took a couple months before I decided the Phantom wasn't the bike for me and upgraded to the F6B.
Now that I've had the F6B for a while I'm thinking about adding a drivers back rest. (From our 1997 GL1500, I really liked having a drivers backrest.)
Looking at the "classified" section of the forum, there seems to be a lot of after market saddles for sale. Is it that owners just can't get comfortable on the F6B or is everyone returning to a stock seat before they trade off for a newer model.
Before I drop between $300 (used) or $700 (new) on a new saddle I'd like to get some thoughts.
Jeff