discount codes for forum members

Thread: discount codes for forum members

discount codes for forum members

hello I have been searching to see if there is any codes for checkouts when we purchase items from forums sponsors? I have been unable to locate any info with my searches. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffedose View Post
    hello I have been searching to see if there is any codes for checkouts when we purchase items from forums sponsors? I have been unable to locate any info with my searches. thanks.
    In the Vendor section, some will post a "weekend sale" or something similar and they will note any special codes for that particular event.

If I don't see that and I'm going to buy something from a supporting vendor, I'll call them and complete my transaction over the phone.
    "I saw that you are an F6B Forum Supporting Vendor - thank you for that. As a forum member, I have seen good reviews of your product by other F6B riders and I would like to patronize your business. Since you are aware that the F6B is NOT a standard GoldWing, I appreciate your increase in expertise over the generic vendors. My understanding is that Forum members can get a discount if we go to our supporting vendors and today, I hope you can help me out and we can do some business."
    (or something like that)

Often times, these smaller vendors employ immediate family members only and appreciation for their support is well received.
    Appreciation goes both ways.

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    In the Vendor section, some will post a "weekend sale" or something similar and they will note any special codes for that particular event.

If I don't see that and I'm going to buy something from a supporting vendor, I'll call them and complete my transaction over the phone.
    "I saw that you are an F6B Forum Supporting Vendor - thank you for that. As a forum member, I have seen good reviews of your product by other F6B riders and I would like to patronize your business. Since you are aware that the F6B is NOT a standard GoldWing, I appreciate your increase in expertise over the generic vendors. My understanding is that Forum members can get a discount if we go to our supporting vendors and today, I hope you can help me out and we can do some business."
    (or something like that)

Often times, these smaller vendors employ immediate family members only and appreciation for their support is well received.
    Appreciation goes both ways.

Cheers,
    Steve
    thanks Steve. that's what I was going to do. but some forums they do have a list for members to get 10% or whatever off the listed price or free shipping. that's why I checked before call. thanks for response....

Quote Originally Posted by jeffedose View Post
    thanks Steve. that's what I was going to do. but some forums they do have a list for members to get 10% or whatever off the listed price or free shipping. that's why I checked before call. thanks for response....
    I don't know if that's something we can do...I'll check into it.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce