Does it bother anybody else? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Does it bother anybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    I'm a different breed. I appreciate the flat 6 power and durability. I love how this big bike handles in the twisties. I've added my own gadgets, mostly stereo related. I love this bike. I hope Honda reads and takes some clues from sites like this, but in the end , it's out of my control. I'm going to continue to ride my B like I stole it.
    Pretty much dead on for me as well after this last week in AR. Charlie and myself did the AR123 to Mount Judea Friday. On the way to MJ we were passed by a few crazy beemer mountain bikes that the B just could never hang with on that road. On the return I pressed the B harder than the venture in. I eventually caught one of the 408 HD variants. I didn't want to press the HD, I wanted him to enjoy the ride, so I didn't ride him hard. The pace he set was fine with my. But it was instantly apparent that the B would smoke this HD in any condition on that road. I could out accelerate him, out turn him, out scrape him. I am only an average rider of the B after seeing some of our better drivers last week. But those 3 days made it abundtly clear that me and others made the right decision over any HD. The HD give a good show but the B gives you show and GO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Say what you may about the 6.

Mine is the one that attracts the gawkers, the inquirers, the batman fans... when parked with the HD, and other brand guys I ride with. There is not a bike in the crowd that I cannot hang with or outrun, except for my own XDiavel, but I can't ride both at the same time, so moot point. I paid list because I wanted the bike I now own, and I wanted it now. I know what the bike has been through, and I know how it is ridden. There is not a 'gently used' bike out there that has been gently used imo. For me, I will accept the resale value because it will still be in my inventory long to come.
    2016 F6B Matte Grey
    2016 XDiavel (Sadly...gone)
    2014 M109r (FHD Classic) (Sadly...gone)
    2014 VRSCF (Gone)
    2006 VTX 1300C (Gone)

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”