honda f6b vs harley street glide - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: honda f6b vs harley street glide

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    OMG.

Greg, I had the exact same experience! I also was introduced to the F6B by a GEICO commercial (which they don't run anymore). I wondered what that good-looking was and found it online...was surprised it was a stripped down Gold Wing. The rest of your steps I followed as well, including the 30% off.
    VSTAR, I am 56 now and do miss the muscle sound of the Harley but not the vibration. I have met alot of good people when I belonged to our local HOG chapter, and also alot of idiots. I always would ride with any one, I wasn't a snob but was a pirate for many years. I love my F6B Honda Goldwing. I'm never tired when I get off of it.

My bike previous to the F6b was a HD Ultraclassic. It sounded great and was great at low speeds but felt like a big bike. I feel so much comfortable on the F6B. It feels like a much smaller bike. Much quieter and pleasant at highway speeds and on country twisties. I still ride with a bunch of Harleys so I can get the sound and comfort.

I agree with everyone saying test ride. I was in the same position as you a few months back and was able to test both. The harley was first then the f6. I was a little taken back at the overall performance of the f6. Mind made up, had to have it. Haven't looked back.
    2015 f6b deluxe - matte grey
    1998 fxd superglide - black