Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
Not me. I just use water and a micro-fiber cloth, to wash a small area, then dry that area with another micro-fiber cloth. Then move to another area on the bike. Never used a hose or any type of pressure sprayer, or any type of blower for drying. I have the Matte/finish paint, so I also never use any type of polish or wax. Everyone has their own way to clean their bike, just saying how I do it.
I discovered that by accident one day a big bug blasted my bagger shield and I had forgotten my can of cleaner wax and polish. What I had on the bike was a couple bottles of water and a micro fiber towel. I wetted the towel on one end and the bug even though it was dried on wiped right off. I was amazed and since that day its been a wet microfiber towel followed by a dry one and the bike comes out great and it doesn't cost me 7 bucks a can for cleaner wax and polish anymore. Who would have guessed that would work so well. I never did use any water hose or leaf blower or soap on my bikes. It was always Bike Spirit cleaner wax and polish. But the matte silver bike is a different animal for sure, not the glistening paint job of my old bike. So this was a wonderful discover for that flat paint.