2016 Annual F6B Rally ??????
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Annual F6B Rally ??????

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

2016 Annual F6B Rally ??????

A BIG Thank You to all of the attendees and everyone that helped make the 2015 Rally a great success.

I have been kicking around with the idea of coinciding the 2016 F6B Rally with the2016 Bikes, Blues and BBQ Rally that takes place at the end of September in Fayetteville Arkansas (see link below). Russellville Arkansas is only 2.5 hours away from the event and between the 2 cities are some great roads in the Ozarks to ride between the 2 venues.

Honda of Russellville has graciously offered to make their dealership "Ground Zero" for our Rally. There are several hotels nearby for accommodations.

The beauty of this would be that we could visit the motorcycle vendors at the BBB, perhaps enjoy a concert and some great riding in a new area for many of us .... just a thought.

If this is indeed our plan ..... The F6B Rally would START with Wednesday being our early arrival day, riding the Ozark's and visiting the BBB Thursday and Friday (before the roads become crowded) with our F6B Rally Dinner being held at Honda of Russellville FRIDAY evening instead of Saturday evening. This would give many of us both Saturday and Sunday to ride back home.

Feedback is appreciated

http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

shooter
    Well of course I like it cause its closer to me. I would definitely be interested.

As a no show I don't have much room to comment but going to the center of MotherUSA does appeal to many westerners. My intentions are going to either location.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Since I will be retired by then, of course I'm in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Hummmm

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I,m in!

I think it's a great idea, longer ride but who cares. Get to see more of this great country!

Rich

I'm liking it!

I'm liking your thinking!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

2016 rally

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    I'm liking your thinking!
    Good idea i've always wanted to go to bbb.

I have to say I'm a 'maybe' at this time. I have never been to Ozarks so that is attractive, however I really enjoy Western NC as well as GA and TN mountains. It's a bit of a trip for me, so I would like to ride with someone there and back as well. For now, I'm just going to watch what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Yes!! Great Idea!!

Count me and Chunky Love in as well as a couple of others.