Michigan Ride Up US 23
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michigan Ride Up US 23

Michigan Ride Up US 23

We are starting to lose the good weather for this ride and need to put it together fairly soon to get it accomplished. I have 3 ready to go so far and waiting on word from 2 more. We need to pick a weekend with good weather that we can all get together on but are sadly lacking in communication coordinating this ride. Let us know what your thoughts are....

I am available Saturday September 10th. If that works I was thinking about what we discussed, meeting up in Standish around noon at say A&W and riding up US-23 to Alpena to M-32. Riding across M-32 to M-33 by Atlanta and down M-33 all the way to Algers and I-75. I would plan on stopping every hour if this works let me know, if you are thinking something else just post it and we can work it out.
    Robert RTaz Tasior

Works for me for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post
    I am available Saturday September 10th. If that works I was thinking about what we discussed, meeting up in Standish around noon at say A&W and riding up US-23 to Alpena to M-32. Riding across M-32 to M-33 by Atlanta and down M-33 all the way to Algers and I-75. I would plan on stopping every hour if this works let me know, if you are thinking something else just post it and we can work it out.
    Weather permitting of course, Mike and I were in an all day rain last year in Ohio going down to Value Accessories and I would rather not experience that again if we don't need too. That sounds like a good ride.

We can call Sunday 9/11 as plan B.
    Robert RTaz Tasior

i'm in.

Unhappy Hoping

Will try to make it but don't think I'm available until the 17th

Let us know

Quote Originally Posted by Nomibagger View Post
    Will try to make it but don't think I'm available until the 17th
    The 17th is too late for F6B1911 as he is traveling to the Rally in Russellville, Arkansas probably later that week so that's to close to his preparations for the trip. We hope you can make the 10th but if the 11th would work better let Rtaz or me know in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    The 17th is too late for F6B1911 as he is traveling to the Rally in Russellville, Arkansas probably later that week so that's to close to his preparations for the trip. We hope you can make the 10th but if the 11th would work better let Rtaz or me know in advance.
    Some plan changes recently may allow some free time for me on the 10th so I can at least meet in Standish and then ride for a while with you guys..Maybe to Rose City then I need to head home...I will keep Seadog posted if I can make it...Perhaps meet F6B1911 on I-75 somewhere and ride together...Hope the weather is good in any event.....Regards

Hoping to be available to go. I'm working in Fort Wayne 6 days a week at the moment, so we'll see if the project is over by then.
    Regards,
    Sober Biker

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
    It is the illusion of knowledge."
    ~ Stephen Hawking

2016 Goldwing F6B - Yet to be named
    2013 Goldwing F6B - "Bat Bike" Traded
    2008 BMW K1200LT - "Da Couch"

Sounds like a good ride

Count me in.