What type of Mount to mount a Samsung Note 5 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What type of Mount to mount a Samsung Note 5

Another thought

I leave my phone in my pocket and use a bluetooth connection to my Uclear HBC200 intercom headset. When it rings I just say "pick up" and it does. Streams my music from my phone and google drive directions for my GPS needs.

I have an Otterbox so I use the Otterbox belt clip attached to a Ram ball mount that MisterB details here #12

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?8...light=otterbox

Works great. Quick & Easy!

Thought I would share a photo of my phone that popped out of the RAM spring arm holder due to a construction zone pot hole at 60 mph. I replaced the phone with a new 6S. My fault for not using the rubber security band. The problem with holder was the rubber cushions on each of the four arms would depress the phone buttons and the rubber band security strap just made it worse. I made a bad decision to buy it in the first place.

Attachment 23314

Quote Originally Posted by terryboyle View Post
    I leave my phone in my pocket and use a bluetooth connection to my Uclear HBC200 intercom headset. When it rings I just say "pick up" and it does. Streams my music from my phone and google drive directions for my GPS needs.
    My phone streams via Blurtooth as well, but it also serves as my GPS, display and control for GoPro, I heart Radio, Pandora, and it is nice to see who is calling, plus I use a "Car Mode" App which simplifies operation and display with large Icons.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by terryboyle View Post
    I use to use a Bluetooth headset, but I installed a factory CB, so now I am hard wired to the bike.

I have a ton of tunes on a thumb drive, installed in the left side bag connected to the thumb drive wire.

I use my phone for navigation when I need to.

I can't take a phone call, but with my phone located on the left handle bar, I sure can return a text message.

A very short text message, but at least the wife knows I'm doing okay.

RAM-B-309-1U

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    I ended up buying a Techmount Tech Gripper that attaches to brake reservoir screws, it is also Ram mount compatible.
    Hi, does anyone know if the RAM-B-309-1U will work on the F6B? I ordered a RAM-B-309-6U but had to return it as it didn't fit the reservoir screw holes.

Also, where did you buy the Techmount Tech Gripper?

Finally, I ordered a RAM mount for my Garmin 2555LMT but it is apparently not compatible with the standard RAM mounting systems . Can someone recommend a solution for that? Thanks in advance for the guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by dh2253 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know if the RAM-B-309-1U will work on the F6B? I ordered a RAM-B-309-6U but had to return it as it didn't fit the reservoir screw holes.

Also, where did you buy the Techmount Tech Gripper?

Finally, I ordered a RAM mount for my Garmin 2555LMT but it is apparently not compatible with the standard RAM mounting systems . Can someone recommend a solution for that? Thanks in advance for the guidance.
    I just installed the Techmount Gripper using the control mount option. It took maybe 10 minutes, everything you need is in the package. I have a Samsung Note 5 in a thick Otter Box, fits perfect.. This thing is great, I highly recommend it. I tested it today going over railroad tracks at 30 mph phone didn't move at all. The Gripper is very strong. Check out the you tube video. I purchased it on Amazon for around 60 bucks