Well, obviously that purchase pissed off my most loved passenger, my wife. I thought I would like riding mach 3 down back roads with buds, but alas I enjoy spending time with her more. I went to the best dealer ever, Sport Cycles in Rockingham NC, and test rode two cruisers. Let me tell you, I read enough Internet reviews to make me think no bike would work! I originally had my heart set on a Victory Cross Tour, but the dealer wouldn't even talk about trading. So I test rode a new Kawasaki Voyager. Very let down after all the good press. Very lacking in power, just clumsy feeling and omg all the noises. Biggest surprise was the used 15 Harley Road King. My first Harley ride ever, and I'm 45, and I liked it a lot. Tons of character, loved the engine and overall feel. Unfortunately, it couldnt carry my negative equity from the old F6B and Ninja. So there I was looking at the only bike that made sense, a leftover matte silver new F6B! Great deal, about $800 less than the first time. Forgot how well this bike lays over for turns. Low cog no doubt. I ordered the pasenger backrest as part of the deal and already know a windshield is next. Man that ride sucked at 80!! I'm back.