Another "FNG" here

Thread: Another "FNG" here

Another "FNG" here

Have been wanting a touring bike awhile now but a knee injury/replacement slowed that up. Been back riding 1 full year now and I'm ready to go back to a big bike again from my sporty. Knee and leg good to go, skills polished up.
    I was thinking wing, but now after lots of reading, videos, reviews etc, I'm thinking f6 is where I'm going to go. Thanks for all the info so far.

First question, I'm seeing prices on 13s $13500 and 15s from 15k-18k and 16s up to 21k I'm in NJ for reference
    Where should I be looking to get to price wise? On average, I've red the "what did you pay threads" and I see a lot of folks saying 30% off list $7500 off list etc in various posts. I want to get a good deal as savings mean $$ for options etc...
    Orange is my fav color only saw them on Russleville AR site, would take anyone of them if $$ was good.
    Haggle zone guesses $15k for a 15?

Any input greatly appreciated, first land one then pick your brains on tweaking it!

T from NJ

There are a few used out there now. I bought mine loaded with everything I wanted but cruise and put that on after market. I bought a super fast Black 13 for 13.5 w/ 5800 on it. You may even find a 13 red for about 13k. There may be a few left out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

cost used

You just have to look and make offers. I bought a 13 deluxe from a dealer off ebay a couple of months ago for $11,000 out the door. It had about 7800 miles and was perfect. I got a beautiful 2500 mile ride home out of the deal. We went back and forth with offers and he accepted mine.

New 13 with 1 mile on it

Quote Originally Posted by 27TJNJ View Post
    Have been wanting a touring bike awhile now but a knee injury/replacement slowed that up. Been back riding 1 full year now and I'm ready to go back to a big bike again from my sporty. Knee and leg good to go, skills polished up.
    I was thinking wing, but now after lots of reading, videos, reviews etc, I'm thinking f6 is where I'm going to go. Thanks for all the info so far.

First question, I'm seeing prices on 13s $13500 and 15s from 15k-18k and 16s up to 21k I'm in NJ for reference
    Where should I be looking to get to price wise? On average, I've red the "what did you pay threads" and I see a lot of folks saying 30% off list $7500 off list etc in various posts. I want to get a good deal as savings mean $$ for options etc...
    Orange is my fav color only saw them on Russleville AR site, would take anyone of them if $$ was good.
    Haggle zone guesses $15k for a 15?

Any input greatly appreciated, first land one then pick your brains on tweaking it!

T from NJ
    Very new to the board... 1st post/reply. I bought a 2013 New Old Stock 5 weeks ago for $12,500 and there is another one exactly like it and same deal in Bensalem PA. Go to www.autotrader.com and just keep scrolling and looking.
    I left Florida on my 98 Valk and was visiting my friends in Baltimore and decided to leave the Valk in their garage and ride home a new Wing. Baltimore was easier to purchase from for me and they matched the PA dealership price for a 13 Base. New Honda unlimited mileage warranty and everything.

Joe

Cruise...

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetoc View Post
    There are a few used out there now. I bought mine loaded with everything I wanted but cruise and put that on after market. I bought a super fast Black 13 for 13.5 w/ 5800 on it. You may even find a 13 red for about 13k. There may be a few left out there.
    Did you go with the Audiovox CCS unit or other? I heard good things about the Audiovox and I want to add cruise to my Wing and my Valkyrie

Joe

Fine a leftover. That is where your best deal is. If you are interested in the center stand, back rest and luggage rack then go with the deluxe. I have a hard time believing that you can't find a 2015 sitting at some dealer in NJ, PA or NY. One of the reason that I make this suggestion is if your buy a left over you will get a full factory warranty rather than what is left on a pre owned bike. Price is a subjective issue. It depends on ho good of a negotiator you are.
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado

Negotiations begin tonight, sell it to the wife, and my negotiating skills will be as sharp as can be!
    Tomorrow I hit the dealerships and see what kind of deal I can get.

Call Sport Cycles in Rockingham NC and ask for Jerry or Keith. You can see their prices on their site. I just bought my 6th bike (2nd F6B) from them yesterday. No one better anywhere. People come from all over the US and Hawaii and Alaska to buy from them.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN