Teach - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Teach

Hi jack

So how do i get that 6.5 inch speaker in my 5 1/4 inch hole?

Seriously, please lighten up all. Remember we all love the same bike. We all love shooter and his wit. And Phantom for the best forum around. Im sure i jacked a few threads. I can appreciate the needs for organization. Please blow this off guys and gals. (Teach) come on back, we need you.

"Brian, show up at the Rally, you will be greeted with welcoming hands. "

Hmmmmm....sounds vaguely obscene....but interesting. Now I REALLY wish I were going!!

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    "Brian, show up at the Rally, you will be greeted with welcoming hands. "

Hmmmmm....sounds vaguely obscene....but interesting. Now I REALLY wish I were going!!
    Ok, since you started... I thought it sounded more menacing than obscene. Prelude to a strangling.
    Regardless, the title of thread should be changed from Teach to Learn.
    Theae mods are pretty laid back compared to the mods on other boards I've been to, CPF mods will ban you for a week from talking back! (http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forum.php)
    Moderators have a one-to-many relationship with the forum and really can't let stuff slide or it starts to affect the tone and culture of the board. They have to police many, many threads and can't adjust rules Willy-nilly. It may seem arbitrary but if you just step back for a minute after getting shot down by a moderator, take a breath and realize they've got a lot to do plus lead a normal life away from the boards, adjust attitude, everything will be fine.
    Also, a lot of us are older, maybe bosses, and don't like being told what to do. I can relate, but we have bosses when we're in someone else's board. Even if we're right!

Well, I have personally, on separate occasions, "broken bread" with Phantom, Teach, & Shooter.
    They are all of similar stock - as in, I like them all.

I'm going to miss them at the rally.
    Bummed out,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce