Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
I'm sold on those Hertz speakers. Any ideas for a "budget" 2 channel amp? No plans on running a sub. Need to keep stock controls.
the Arc Audio amp is considered top-tier from about five years ago and a strong contender today. It has a circuit that helps sub-bass be 'reproduced' using harmonics that you can try switching on, although I myself would not use it. It is similar to the SRS bass boost already on the F6B albeit better. It is 70 watts RMS per channel and a decent match, albeit at the lower end.

The Audison drives 130watts for the woofer and 130watts for the tweeter, so it's a significant improvement in power and is a vastly superior solution. Don't let the complexity of the Audison concern you, I will be happy to program the unit and wiring notes.
I actually listened to classical music on the way home at 80MPH. I can't say it was like being at the symphony hall, but it was reasonable considering.

I am considering offering to install the whole setup or only program the amp configured & "dialed-in" to your tastes (music type, hearing needs,etc)
ould there be any interest? If so, send me a PM. I may reach out to the dealers and see about a group buy or discount.
PS - do not be afraid of the youtube video related "Poor Design" - the video apparently was complaining the unit was causing interference with his head-unit
Thanks all!
Robert