Are there any Canadians in Here??
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are there any Canadians in Here??

Cool Are there any Canadians in Here??

i am from Manitoba - don't have my F6B yet but i will next summer. . . . are there any others from Manitoba, Winnipeg area? Maybe next summer we can get a ride night going with F6B riders. . . .

Bunny, if you would have looked real close, I rode to Winnipeg, Manitoba after the F6B rally in North Carolina. Went to the Canada Inn at Polo Park in Winnipeg, stayed there for a couple hours, then rode home to Washington, where the lightning Gods smite me.

Pay attention, as you never know when an F6B will be rolling through Winnipeg

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i am from Manitoba - don't have my F6B yet but i will next summer. . . . are there any others from Manitoba, Winnipeg area? Maybe next summer we can get a ride night going with F6B riders. . . .
    "Are there any Canadians in Here"??

Welcome Bunny. I'm sure they'll chime in but I think there are a few. British Columbia, New Brunswick, Alberta, and you of course from Manitoba.

"Pay attention, as you never know when an F6B will be rolling through Winnipeg"

On his way down from the moon shot Sparky was in fact a "Landed" immigrant for a short time.

Canucks for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    We are from West Kelowna, B C, and we rode through Winnepeg a couple of weeks ago. New black F6B, we went across Canada, down the east coast to Key West, now we are in Tucson, heading to the west coast to ride home. 5 weeks total on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote1998 View Post
    We are from West Kelowna, B C, and we rode through Winnepeg a couple of weeks ago. New black F6B, we went across Canada, down the east coast to Key West, now we are in Tucson, heading to the west coast to ride home. 5 weeks total on the road.
    Hello from Phoenix!

Hey Bobbyf6b

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Hello from Phoenix!
    Hi from Tucson, we are heading to California tomorrow and up the west coast and home. If we had more time, it would have been nice to hook up for a meet.

Coyote: Hows the F6 holding up on your trip?

Any surprises? Concerns? Aha moments?

Hello!

Hello from Ontario Canada.

F6b so far

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Coyote: Hows the F6 holding up on your trip?

Any surprises? Concerns? Aha moments?
    I love this bike!
    Tire wear on Stones is great.
    Clutch noise has gone down.
    I had a weird noise at slower speeds coming from the front somewhere since new, thought it was just this bike, but it has lessened considerably, so not sure what it was. Maybe ABS system?
    High idle at weird times, even when warm, not sure if it could be the different gasolines or not.
    Running full synthetic, reusable oil filter from K&R, (flame suit on) lol.
    Don't like the speed limiter!
    Feels like it could use a sixth gear.
    Don't like all the bug mess in the speakers, will try to fill holes this winter with foam if I can.
    I had drilled the stock pipes front and back and the tips, had dreaded drone, when we were in California I met up with Jimmy Sones and he removed the cats and installed the torque loops with my stock pipes. Surprise, the drone is gone, did not mess up mileage.
    I will do the ECM reset when I get home, don't have any hard numbers on mileage yet, but by the time I get home, I should have a better idea.
    By the way, great service from Jimmy, very nice job and very professional install. I watched and learned a little more about this great machine. Jimmy's new black pipes look awesome, I am waiting to hear the Cobras before I decide which ones.
    Sorry for the long post, did I mention I love this bike?

Hello from Coaldale Alberta. Bought my F6B deluxe end of May and put 26000km on in the first three months. Fantastic bike in so many ways especially seat comfort. The ultimate best of the 10 bikes I've owned.