A tough sell

Thread: A tough sell

A tough sell

Hello,I've been here for a while.I was hoping I'd be a f6b owner by now. I currently have a vfr1200 that I'm trying to sell to get a f6b. It's been a tough sell,not generating a lot of interest. It's in excellent condition,and performance is amazing. I really like the bike,but I'd like the "b" for more comfort and weather protection. Plus it looks very cool in my opinion.
    I live in Canada so our season is coming to an end. So hopefully next year I'll have my "b".
    So if you hear of someone looking for a vfr1200 dct,send me a message.

Vfr 1200

I feel your pain. I bought a VFR 1200 5 years ago and had a tough time selling as well. I was very surprised the bike did not catch on in North America. It was an excellent machine, albeit like most Hondas a little overpriced.
    In the Garage:
    2014 Yamaha VMAX 1700- Matte Grey
    2015 Honda F6B- Matte Grey

Don't feel bad. I've got a couple Harley's for sale and can't even get a nibble on the one. I know it's not the right time of year, but damn!

Mike

Scams

Another thing I've noticed is the amount of scammers. They seem to be everywhere and with the Internet, they can easily take advantage of people. Brutal!!!

Or they want to trade something. If I wanted to trade, I wouldn't have said For Sale!

Mike

Trade

I actually have it listed,as I would partial trade for F6b or Goldwing.Ya,bit of stretch I know. I bought it brand new as a left over. My dealer gave me a smokin deal,cause he sat on it for 3 years. It's a nice bike,but it's time for something more comfortable. The dealer won't give much for trade in, so hopefully a buyer comes around. A buddy is trying to sell his SG,at a good price,and he's having no luck either.