New member from the Old Line State

Thread: New member from the Old Line State

New member from the Old Line State

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum as well as to the bagger/cruiser style bike. I've always ridden a race style bike (last bike was a R1) but fell in love with the F6B from the moment I sat on one. At this stage in life I'm looking to enjoy the ride along with a passenger. So I'm on the hunt to find one and found this site during my research. I'm looking to make a decision before it gets too cold out. I look forward to your comments and adventures. I'm just outside of Washington D.C.

Fingerz

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the bike ownership. Do you plan to buy new or used? Be sure to write up your thoughts and experience with it once you've gotten some mileage on one.

Congratulations, now you just need to rack up some miles. "Winter is coming" I heard that somewhere.
    I choose my own ride and destination and seek not your approval of either.

new member old line state

Do it.Finger ,I rode sport bikes for years then cruiser style.Wife liked the ride an frankly I can't believe how gamey these big bikes are.versatility is the word for f6b.All in comfort.I'm sure u know but u can get a great deal slightly used or leftover year models. I know I should have shopped better.It's well kept secret,good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerz View Post
    Hello All,

I'm new to this forum as well as to the bagger/cruiser style bike. I've always ridden a race style bike (last bike was a R1) but fell in love with the F6B from the moment I sat on one. At this stage in life I'm looking to enjoy the ride along with a passenger. So I'm on the hunt to find one and found this site during my research. I'm looking to make a decision before it gets too cold out. I look forward to your comments and adventures. I'm just outside of Washington D.C.

Fingerz
    Are you on the hunt to find a passenger or a bike ?

check-out wingstuff.com

Hello All,

Fingerz
    check-out wingstuff.com,,they have a section JUST for F6B,,wait till ONE-HOUR after PayDay,, It will Hurt Less,, Make-sure you check-out the AERO Pegs,, they make twisties a
    little safer,, less chance of scraping in a tight corner,, I love mine. KennyU,,seattle wa.

Hello All,

Fingerz
    You will love any model of the F6B especially the Deluxe, if your going to ride with a passenger...Good deals abound on these bikes in most areas....Better buy it soon in case the "Hilda Beast" is elected..Then no one will be able to buy anything as all the money left is going for more "social programs" to put us deeper in debt.....Ride safe