EZView side mirrors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EZView side mirrors

EZView side mirrors

For those of you that asked, and/or who I talked at the rally to about the convex mirrors that I had on my bike that sit over the stock glass, here is the website that I got them from:
    http://trailtoys.net/products/gl1800-ezview-mirrors
    BTW, I have NO financial or fiduciary interest in these. I'm just sharing a product that could make our ride safer by eliminating that nagging blind spot.

They do eliminate it. Thanks for the link John.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Great idea, are these plastic or glass? If plastic, are they coated with a anti-scratch protectant?

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Thanks John Larry,
    You were a Rally standout this weekend.
    Thank you.
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Great idea, are these plastic or glass? If plastic, are they coated with a anti-scratch protectant?
    Hi Tony.
    They are glass.
    BTW, was looking forward to meeting ya in person, but I fully understand the circumstances.
    You were in our thoughts and prayers this past week for sure.
    Take care.
    LJ

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Thanks John Larry.
    You were a Rally standout this weekend.
    Thank you.
    Steve
    Hi Steve.
    LOL...I dunno about being a "standout", but I personally had a great time and made some great new friends. It was good to be able to put some names and faces to the screen names.
    I also found it pretty amazing how well some of our guys ride the F6 in the twisties....impressive!
    BTW, I guess my screen name makes everyone thinks my name is John, but it's Larry, but also known to go by LJ.
    Also, thanks for all you did this week, especially setting up the air filter changeout for us to view. Very much appreciated. I'm gonna try to do a write up to go with the pics I took in order to try and add some sense out of them. IMHO, the pics by themselves really don't tell much.

These mirrors would be the cats meow if they had Muth turn signals built in.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    These mirrors would be the cats meow if they had Muth turn signals built in.
    Oh my, that's a great mod idea!
    If nothing else a ring of LEDs between the mirrors with the heads sticking out around the perimeter.
    Now that they're verified as glass I'm gonna order a set.
    Will post if I can get some LED action going.

Quote Originally Posted by lgjhn View Post
    Hi Steve.
    LOL...I dunno about being a "standout", but I personally had a great time and made some great new friends. It was good to be able to put some names and faces to the screen names.
    I also found it pretty amazing how well some of our guys ride the F6 in the twisties....impressive!
    BTW, I guess my screen name makes everyone thinks my name is John, but it's Larry, but also known to go by LJ.
    Also, thanks for all you did this week, especially setting up the air filter changeout for us to view. Very much appreciated. I'm gonna try to do a write up to go with the pics I took in order to try and add some sense out of them. IMHO, the pics by themselves really don't tell much.
    And Steve edited your name to John in my first post. Too funny. It's Larry. Steve had me wondering for a minute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by lgjhn View Post
    For those of you that asked, and/or who I talked at the rally to about the convex mirrors that I had on my bike that sit over the stock glass, here is the website that I got them from:
    http://trailtoys.net/products/gl1800-ezview-mirrors
    BTW, I have NO financial or fiduciary interest in these. I'm just sharing a product that could make our ride safer by eliminating that nagging blind spot.
    Thanks for the link Larry. With a B-day and Christmas coming up my list for the wife and kids (maybe not kids anymore with the youngest being 26), is getting longer. I'm one of those guys who just buys what I want and then no one knows what to get me for those special occasions. This year they will be surprised when they ask me "What do you want for your birthday" and I hand them my list of accessories. Now if I can just hold off a couple of months.