well I we have 3 vmaxes different years one bar hopper, one 2009 and wife's 97. we just did a 1600mile trip on those and a 94 softail because every biker needs a Harley in the garage:👍we have a 2004 gl1800 wing all blacked out darkside and love it! we call it the Winnebago and is our tour bike...then we bought a 2013 f6b deluxe....I thought we would gravitate more to the f6 but am finding out that we like the tour pack we like the cruise and honestly the full wing seems to ride smoother and the seat is more comfortable. when we want to ride 2 up and travel we have the big girl...I want the f6 because of the looks and I wish it had a removable tour pack. I guess I just don't know where the f6 fits in the stable she is not really needed...so do it spend the 500$ and fab up a Harley quick release tour pack, which will not be that bad and then almost have another full wing or just sell it and keep the wing and move forward... just seeing what responses I get and what guys on the forums think?