Is $13,999 too much for 2015 new standard F6B? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is $13,999 too much for 2015 new standard F6B?

Quote Originally Posted by MO64 View Post
    The price quoted is an excellent buy, you will not find a better price within 150 miles, expect to pay another $900 in fees plus DMV fees
    They just emailed me a price ,I was gonna pay cash & ur right about the $900,my jaw dropped

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    No reverse in Canada, Australia gets it though.
    Apparently we're a little bit backward.... it's just to help us get there!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Yes, if it has a Calif C.A.R.B.(California Air Resources Board) sticker on it or with either of these two caveats. The bike must be used with 7,500 miles on the odomiter or you have to have just moved from Canada to Calif and brought it with you, thus applying for a Calif drivers license and a Calif Pink slip for the scoot at the same time, in this scenario the bike still has to have been registered in Canada first to qualify.
    Call U.S. customs. Provide them the VIN. They will tell you over the phone if it's legal to register in the states. At least that's what I did with a Lincoln Navigator back in 2000. Saved 9K by purchasing it in Vancouver. Smokin' deal.
    "Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own." Bruce Lee

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Andy Dufresne

Quote Originally Posted by JMartin View Post
    Okay, yeah... but that's a bit of a ride home.
    Especially in reverse.

Anyone with experience on damaged freight items? I just tried to use these prices at my local dealership and they said these were likely units that were returned from a dealership b/c their shipping containers were damaged. When honda gets a large amount of these, they'll auction them off to the highest bidders.