Exhaust opinions - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Exhaust opinions

Audio of HartleyF6B's 6-2-6 with Torque Loopz

Quote Originally Posted by Hartleyf6b View Post
    Rick,

I listened all the video's out on the web before I bought the Cobra's (and then the Torq Loopz). What you can't find is one with the sound you get once you put a helmet on. After I installed the Cobra's I took it for a short ride (maybe 1/2 mile) with out a helmet and it sounds fine. I've always ridden with a full face helmet and once you dawn that "special piece of equipment" WOW, it's a killer. I tired wedging my MP3 player into my helmet before I installed the loops just so I could post the sound change if there was any. Unfortunately after 3 attempts at recording I decided I was too cold to continue (29 degrees in North West Iowa) and just installed them. Like I said, the change was amazing and I'm thankful I installed the Loopz rather than put up with the drone or go back to stock exhaust. As a selling feature, how about making a recording while riding of before and after with a microphone inside a helmet? You might kill the slip on pipe aftermarket (for a while) but any one (like me) that already has them and is trying to figure out what to do next would pick your product in a heartbeat and share it with everyone they know.
    After some minor intellectual masturbation, this is the recording by HartleyF6B from inside a full face helmet, with the visor up.
    His narrative begins at about the 20 second mark...

https://youtu.be/rq2yQsHjFU8
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I recently put the Loopz on with a set of TBR I got from a member here. LOVE THEM!!! and the Loopz removed the drone.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...d-Torque-Loopz
    2015 Honda F6B Deluxe
    2007 Honda ST1300A (176K miles)
    2003 Honda VTX1800C (80K miles)
    Waaaay to many MX bikes to list.