What a trip

Thread: What a trip

What a trip

As it states, What a trip. Reservebum and I made the journey to AreKansas Rally by way of Pa, Oh, In , Il, Mo then into Ak for the rally. Definitely some awesome roads while there. Then our trip home we ran through Tn, Ky, WV ,Md, Pa then into NY. Google says 1350 miles one way. I did 4000 miles and Reservebum clipped a couple hundred more then I did. 4K miles, great roads and great folks, who could ask for anything more. I want to thank Jim for the great riding partner what made this trip a success. Also would like to thank all who had their hand in it at the Rally from the planning to the execution, and to those who made the trip just to experience the fellowship of F6B riders, with out a doubt a trip to remember.

Thanks to all, Jeff aka Mr Big Sexy

Great times with you Jeff. Send me the bill for that scuff. I hope we drank enough beers to ease the pain. Glad to have met you and Jim. Everyone there were great personalities and it was a great week. Hope to see everyone at the next one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Jeff, glad to know you and Jim made it home safely. That's a respectable amount of miles you guys put on the clocks. Strong work!
    It was great to meet you... even if you can't read in reverse!
    I look forward to next years rally and hope to see and ride with you again.
    Be safe, my friend!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

echo Jeffs comments....what a great trip! Met some great folks and look forward to seeing you again. One of the best mc trips I have been on. All around a really outstanding experience

Happy for you guys....just didn't work for me this time. As things turned, we all did good.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

That was a great trip. We finished up with 3600 miles round trip. Was happy to get home and get off that seat for a few days. But I am ready for another road trip.