#1 Rated touring bike the Goldwing

Thread: #1 Rated touring bike the Goldwing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It was on you tube, look it up.

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe . Matte Pearl White . Klock Werks Fairing

The one I saw on you tube was from 2016 and had the Road Glide Limited as 2nd. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    The one I saw on you tube was from 2016 and had the Road Glide Limited as 2nd. I think.
    I had read this opinion last spring and pretty much agree with it...but a later road test in a rider mag said although the GW was still the king of touring bikes, the newer top line Road Glides and Indian Roadmasters had better or equal wind protection, better front end suspension, and more up-dated electronics.....Really don't care as I intend to keep my F6B....Regards and ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I had read this opinion last spring and pretty much agree with it...but a later road test in a rider mag said although the GW was still the king of touring bikes, the newer top line Road Glides and Indian Roadmasters had better or equal wind protection, better front end suspension, and more up-dated electronics.....Really don't care as I intend to keep my F6B....Regards and ride safe
    I believe this is the one I read, although the it did put the Goldwing first.

Funny. I read that a few weeks back. Decided I wanted a Victory Cross Country. The dealer had no interest in trading for my Ninja 1000. Ended that idea. Went to my dealer expecting to ride out on a Voyager. Did not like it at all. Rode a 15 HD Road King and suprisingly loved it. Couldn't get my negative equity financed. I rode out on the F6b for less money, brand new, and much happier than I was on my first one. It took riding many other bikes to fully appreciate the B. To make it perfect it needs the right seat, windshield, and a few suspension tweaks. My wife loves it too. Biggest reason right there.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Indian Roadmaster

Motorcyclist chose Indian Roadmaster for touring bike of this year. Issue just came out. BMW K1600 honorable mention.