I took the B to Burnsville NC where a friend let me use his Mountain Home. Had a blast. I was supposed to be there for another 5 days but the hospital (Medical University of South Carolina) Called me back on from vacation. "Essential Personnel" with the hurricane coming. WHATEVER! I was having fun
This bike continually grows on me. I noticed several times saying to myself "I really like this bike" Big smile on my face. ONE QUESTION??? When the gas light comes on.... how many miles do I have to empty? I have been monitoring my gas mileage and with my riding habits I am getting 39.6 mph. That includes a lot of 80 to 125mph speeds. On the way home Interstate 26 was almost empty headed back to Charleston....I hit 120 plus for a couple miles at a time. Was very stable and responsive. I bet for 60 miles I was never under 90mph and still got 39.2 mpg. I have never ridden 2 up in my life. Always dated women that rode their own. This time I ended up doing the Dragon 2 up. I was very surprised. I could barely tell she was back there. 120 lbs. Yep, I like this bike. A refined rune with carrying capacity. Love it. Now to save money for the Traxxion up grade. Here are some pictures. Hope you enjoy
Attachment 23965Attachment 23966Attachment 23967Attachment 23968Attachment 23969