I'm about to pull the trigger on Matte Silver!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm about to pull the trigger on Matte Silver!

I'm about to pull the trigger on Matte Silver!

Ok so you guys are apparently rubbing off on me or a bad influence! I haven't been on the forum very long but I have been watching the bike sales for a few months.

So today I went and put a down payment to hold the bike while my financing is approved. I found a 2015 Matte Silver Deluxe. While the color my raise my brow a little (I really liked the blue and white was a second choice) the price didn't. So I'll keep you updated on this adventure.

Keep in mind, the 17's are right around the corner...I paid $16,800 a year ago. You should be in the 15's at the most. They have to want to see it gone at this point.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

There will be deals to be had as the pickins are getting slim around me. Have noticed dealers are not stocking too many F6's but the showrooms are filling up with full Wings.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Keep in mind, the 17's are right around the corner...I paid $16,800 a year ago. You should be in the 15's at the most. They have to want to see it gone at this point.
    Will there be a 2017 F6B? I am counting on the 2017s coming out but didn't think the B would be one of them. I'm hovering at that price point but the destination & assembly fees are pushing me over some (more than I'd like).

Congrats on buying your F6B.

I've had my matte grey for over a year, and I can tell you I've had a lot of people comment on how much they love the look of the matte grey....4x this month alone! the last one was this morning getting my coffee.

Here is a link to mine and some of the mods...
    You did set aside at least a $1000 for mods right???

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?8...nd-Accessories

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Kdarmy View Post

I've had my matte grey for over a year, and I can tell you I've had a lot of people comment on how much they love the look of the matte grey....4x this month alone! the last one was this morning getting my coffee.

Keith
    Keith your bike looks great and yes I did set aside funds for mods lol!

Congrats! I just bought mine about a month ago, same color, 15 standard. I had a 15 in blue, kind of wish I still had that. Don't know if I'll warm up to the matte or not. First two mods needed are windshield and seat IMO.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerz View Post
    Will there be a 2017 F6B? I am counting on the 2017s coming out but didn't think the B would be one of them. I'm hovering at that price point but the destination & assembly fees are pushing me over some (more than I'd like).
    I would assume a 17 model year...has a dealer said no yet? This is a little early. When I was looking, the 15's were out but not the 16's. I purchased my 15 Nov 5th last year.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I would assume a 17 model year...has a dealer said no yet? This is a little early. When I was looking, the 15's were out but not the 16's. I purchased my 15 Nov 5th last year.
    No F6B's on the Honda web-site for 2017 as yet....Rumor has it that a 2017/18 updated Goldwing is coming out next Spring sometime???

Quote Originally Posted by Kdarmy View Post

Keith
    I was thinking about getting the Kuryakyn isogrips for heated grips, but have heard it takes away from the heat. I'm assuming those foam ones you have work better? I like the look of the Kuryakyn better, but those foam ones aren't bad either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]