Well you can do what you seem fit to do. But, as I find Trump to be not the perfect choice for President, there are just so many citizens that continue to seek the perfect candidate. The ultra religious in this country will get so wrapped around the abortion axle that they will stay home and refuse to vote when they cannot find the perfect candidate. That's just plain ignorant because it puts the worst of two evils in play.

I know, and you know and everyone with a smidgen of intelligence knows that one of these two will be President. You can be the dude or dudette that wants to go vote for this third party ignoramus. Some will vote for their dog as a rebellious vote. Some will write in their own name. But in all the latter cases you would be more heard if you dove to the bottom of Lake Michigan and professed your frustration. The truth again is that one of these two will be President, no if's, no and's, NONE. Now if you can shade your eyes and look past the proven corruptness of hillaree, then go vote and sleep well at night. But you will not convince me that the one candidate that is passionate about America, capitalism, the military, veterans, the economy and letting Americans jump on this wagon is Trump. You have to do a little bit of work to find the passionate Trump.....but it's out there. Don't just take the convenient route by opening google chrome and the first thing that hits you is TRUMP SUCKS, TRUMP HATES THIS GROUP, TRUMP HATES WOMEN. If you care to find the passionate Trump......he's out there.

George Carlin took that stance of not voting so you couldn't blame him for who was President. Well I find it much easier to blame the person that pisses their vote away than the person that votes for the greater of two evils. I'm voting for the better of two passions. Trump is by far the greater of two passions. He's not my first choice, but at this point in history he's my choice.