two parties - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: two parties

Well you can do what you seem fit to do. But, as I find Trump to be not the perfect choice for President, there are just so many citizens that continue to seek the perfect candidate. The ultra religious in this country will get so wrapped around the abortion axle that they will stay home and refuse to vote when they cannot find the perfect candidate. That's just plain ignorant because it puts the worst of two evils in play.

I know, and you know and everyone with a smidgen of intelligence knows that one of these two will be President. You can be the dude or dudette that wants to go vote for this third party ignoramus. Some will vote for their dog as a rebellious vote. Some will write in their own name. But in all the latter cases you would be more heard if you dove to the bottom of Lake Michigan and professed your frustration. The truth again is that one of these two will be President, no if's, no and's, NONE. Now if you can shade your eyes and look past the proven corruptness of hillaree, then go vote and sleep well at night. But you will not convince me that the one candidate that is passionate about America, capitalism, the military, veterans, the economy and letting Americans jump on this wagon is Trump. You have to do a little bit of work to find the passionate Trump.....but it's out there. Don't just take the convenient route by opening google chrome and the first thing that hits you is TRUMP SUCKS, TRUMP HATES THIS GROUP, TRUMP HATES WOMEN. If you care to find the passionate Trump......he's out there.

George Carlin took that stance of not voting so you couldn't blame him for who was President. Well I find it much easier to blame the person that pisses their vote away than the person that votes for the greater of two evils. I'm voting for the better of two passions. Trump is by far the greater of two passions. He's not my first choice, but at this point in history he's my choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    This. Why would you need to tear down Trump this way unless you were way behind? Polls are meaningless except as propaganda for the liberal turds. Scare off voters. If hillaree was so exemplary they would be touting her accomplishments and abilities. They are not because she has none. Trump is ahead. This trash comes out in the last month with no chance of being validated or refuted........F'ING NONE. Should hold the same weight in court as a false accusation and should be held criminally responsible.
    I was in hotel early yesterday morning and they had MSNBC on.....I normally dont watch that station. Anyhow they made a big deal about two state polls that had Hillary up by 7 points in those states (NH & PA). At the bottom of the screen in tiny font was " Number of people responding to this poll = 403". Just hard to believe that they are so hard up that they would use that for their bias against Trump. Cant watch CNN or NBC either as they are so biased it makes me sick. NPR is another one and thats partially taxpayer funded. As it is...I am voting Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    I'm sure this will not be liked by most but I'm so sick of these two and both parties I will not vote for either one of them. Before someone tells me it is my duty I will say I have voted in every Presidential election since I turned 18 (1976). I have voted in every mid-term election except one (my dad had open heart the day before). I take citizen ship very seriously. I often help candidates running in local elections when I can. I am embarrassed when I listen to these two debate or see the TV ads. I teach U.S. History and I am embarrassed that the 11th grade students have to listen to these two. My students do not know I won't vote and I have never allowed them to know who I support (past) as I do not want to influence them. Our elections use to be the envy of the world and now are not much different than those that take place around the world.

This country needs serious election reform, the amount of money and time spent has to be reduced and the two party system needs to be scrapped.

I will vote on election day for some local races and the proposed FL. amendment on Marijuana.
    As bad as Trump is, he is not a proven liar, is not a proven thief, has not been proven to be corrupt, has not destroyed evidence, has not been proven to be responsible for the deaths of Americans. Can't say any of that for the Hilderbeast

Not voting for Trump is a vote of Hilderbeast. Shame on you for not voting.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    As bad as Trump is, he is not a proven liar, is not a proven thief, has not been proven to be corrupt, has not destroyed evidence, has not been proven to be responsible for the deaths of Americans. Can't say any of that for the Hilderbeast

Not voting for Trump is a vote of Hilderbeast. Shame on you for not voting.
    Starting a defense of a candidate by saying as bad as he/she is says a lot about the quality of the person running. After 40 years of voting I feel no shame for sitting this one out, as a matter of fact there are only two people in this world who can make me feel shame, my 90 year old parents and neither of them have ever done that.

I have heard the beast say not voting is a vote for Trump...apparently both sides think they are losing.

as a matter of fact there are only two people in this world who can make me feel shame, my 90 year old parents and neither of them have ever done that.

LOL. 90's, wow. You and they are blessed. How long have they been hitched?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Starting a defense of a candidate by saying as bad as he/she is says a lot about the quality of the person running. After 40 years of voting I feel no shame for sitting this one out, as a matter of fact there are only two people in this world who can make me feel shame, my 90 year old parents and neither of them have ever done that.

I have heard the beast say not voting is a vote for Trump...apparently both sides think they are losing.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

When Hilderbeast decimates the Supreme Court for the next 40 years with liberal BS, people like you will be to blame.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

When Hilderbeast decimates the Supreme Court for the next 40 years with liberal BS, people like you will be to blame.
    DavidK is correct to a point. There are many people that are just disgusted with both candidates and are deciding to sit this one out. But imagine if EVERYONE eligible to vote... would vote? What would REALLY be the outcome?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    LOL. 90's, wow. You and they are blessed. How long have they been hitched?
    66 years and yes I feel blessed. I spend as much time with them as I can.

Fantastic!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver