#1 reason guys/gals give for selling their 6b? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: #1 reason guys/gals give for selling their 6b?

Quote Originally Posted by speedjunkie View Post
    I'd like to see a pic of the GL saddle on the B if you have one.
    I would like some pics too! Maybe a link
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Ultimates' GL seat ? Is it a custom built seat? Are we talking the same Honda GL seat?
    Spill Nicki.....a picture please

Reasons for Selling?

Giving up riding for a 20 year old hottie;
    Insanity.

Can't think of any other valid reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Rich View Post
    Reasons for Selling?

Giving up riding for a 20 year old hottie;
    Insanity.

Can't think of any other valid reasons!

Might change what's getting ridden but that's not a good enough reason to sell it.

I just sold my 2013 F6B Deluxe and my 2011 Harley Ultra Limited this week to downsize a bit. I now only have one bike...2017 Harley Ultra Limited. It was a tough decision to get rid of the F6B...it's a great bike that can do just about everything I want a bike to do. But...I only need one bike, and I was in the mood for something new. Who knows....I may be back after the "new" Goldwings are released in 2018 (or 2019, or 2020, or 2021....). I got tired of waiting....

F6B parts will soon be listed for sale, including a Mustang seat in perfect condition....
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by 27TJNJ View Post
    Getting ready to pull the trigger on a new ride and F6b is in the top running spot. While doing my research I've come across 2 in NJ both 15s on Craigslist and wonder why?
    I've had lots of bikes along the way and many brands as well, still trying to find that one that ticks the most boxes and I can keep a few years.

So what in this forums great collective pile of knowledge (of which I've picked through a bunch) would be the reason why there are A. Slow sales, B. Dropped from Honda, C. 15s in the used market already.
    or is it a case of A+B=C?
    What do guys give as to why they are giving up the F6?
    A-Slow sales- This is a niche bike. Baggers are almost exclusive to Harley. Everyone has a bagged in their line up but no on other than Harley sells very many of them
    B-Honda hasn't dropped them just yet. You can get a 2017 off of their website.
    C- I agree with most here it's just some people like change. My change was to the F6B from a Harley.
    To close, buy one. They're amazing machines. Great fun to ride. At the end of the day the ride has to be fun. If you just wanted transportation, you'd have taken the cage.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne06 View Post
    ...F6B parts will soon be listed for sale, including a Mustang seat in perfect condition....
    Waiting anxiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcityd View Post
    A-Slow sales- This is a niche bike. Baggers are almost exclusive to Harley. Everyone has a bagged in their line up but no on other than Harley sells very many of them
    B-Honda hasn't dropped them just yet. You can get a 2017 off of their website.
    C- I agree with most here it's just some people like change. My change was to the F6B from a Harley.
    To close, buy one. They're amazing machines. Great fun to ride. At the end of the day the ride has to be fun. If you just wanted transportation, you'd have taken the cage.
    Couldn't have stated it better myself!
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"