Quote Originally Posted by Blk6bgg6 View Post
I gotta pitch in on this.I don't know why anyone middle age would give up on this bike.I'm 53 rode crotch rockets back into my 30s.Having said that this thing is older guys perfect touring bike.I can take the wife riding all day an the next weekend kick the heels up with spirited riding.Wifey no complaining of sore back etc.It's a great value especially used,this is my retirement bike.I may own others that are one dimensional ,but none as versatile.No it's not the cool bike everyone craves but I'm the one enjoying the ride.
I bought my flawless red and black Deluxe with Kuryakyn ISO Grips, mini floor boards, kuryakyn highway pegs, luggage rack, driver and passenger backrest and really nice after market wind shield already on it. There was nothing left for me to do, and it only had 2,300 miles on it. I can't imagine why someone would have done all that and got rid of this bike that quickly, but to each his own, and it was my gain at a rocking good deal at under $14,000. I have never had a bike I enjoyed riding as much as this one. I am so comfortable on this bike, a comfort I couldn't reach on my ST1300, GS1200, Harley's, etc. After riding a friend's F6b one time, I knew I would own one, just had to wait on the right deal.