Quote Originally Posted by 27TJNJ View Post
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a new ride and F6b is in the top running spot. While doing my research I've come across 2 in NJ both 15s on Craigslist and wonder why?
I've had lots of bikes along the way and many brands as well, still trying to find that one that ticks the most boxes and I can keep a few years.

So what in this forums great collective pile of knowledge (of which I've picked through a bunch) would be the reason why there are A. Slow sales, B. Dropped from Honda, C. 15s in the used market already.
or is it a case of A+B=C?
What do guys give as to why they are giving up the F6?
I have had over 30 scooters, loved them all, Now I only have 2 a Kawasaki Concours, which I love, Fast as you care to go , Light and Nimble,
use it for the Mountain roads and Speed Runs to Okeechobee , My F6B, with King Ultimate seat, and dual Back rest cause NO BODY LIKES the stock seat........... is for me and the wife, I got to run home from Daytona Sunday to Palm Bay 102 miles , following a Bentley, 100-110 all the way home and Honda wasn't even breathing hard, she loved it, V&H pipes never sounded so good, Just another note I'm a real believer in Amsoil 20-50, but just for shits and Giggles I changes to 10-40 Mobile 1, and put in a little bottle of Zinc Additive I use in My antique Street Rod.
It has Never shifted so good, both UP and DOWN shifts...........