#1 reason guys/gals give for selling their 6b? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: #1 reason guys/gals give for selling their 6b?

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    They miss the assless chaps diner runs with the rest of the weekend pirates.
    LMAO!.....ain't that the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Where you riding?
    Unfortunately, I see them all weekend long especially now when the weather gets cooler. You would figure with all the heat those waffle irons throw off you could wear shorts in the dead of the winter and not feel it. Nothing funnier than seeing Captain Bluebeard all leathered up ordering a kale salad and an apple/carrot juice.

Unfortunately, I see them all weekend long especially now when the weather gets cooler. You would figure with all the heat those waffle irons throw off you could wear shorts in the dead of the winter and not feel it. Nothing funnier than seeing Captain Bluebeard all leathered up ordering a kale salad and an apple/carrot juice.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Sold mine to buy a nicely equipped ST1300. Now, sold the ST and wish I still have my B.

I love the anti establishment Harley guys, the rebels, that go and spend $80.00 each on Harley branded tshirts so they can prove their independence and resistance to being controlled by corporate America.

Quote Originally Posted by STRaider View Post
    I love the anti establishment Harley guys, the rebels, that go and spend $80.00 each on Harley branded tshirts so they can prove their independence and resistance to being controlled by corporate America.
    $80.00?? I thought HD stood for "hundred dollars"! Harley is #1 at marketing, by far.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post

I don't where you get these but man you're fast.

I don't where you get these but man you're fast.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by STRaider View Post
    You are right on my friend!!!...What a bunch of self righteous and narrow minded riders....God bless Harley Davidson and the "good ole boy" network.....

I bought m bike used. The prior owner was an older guy. HIs wife rode with him. The two-up with no reverse was a bit much for him considering the weight of this bike. The wife wanted the rear seat comfort of the full Wing.
    I'm a big guy, but I'm in my mid 50's. I hopped on this bike and rode from Jacksonville,Fl. to Memphis Tenn. effortlessly. That's where this bike shines. Power is more than enough. Speed tops out at 125. It's comfortable at that speed until you catch a cross-wind, then it's scary !
    I have 2 complaints:
    1) It's weight. No problem when riding but go to a gas stop. The time when you thought you heard the kickstand spring down when it was actually springing back up and you lean the bike over. Good luck holding up 850 lbs. with one leg. Also make sure you back it in to any inclined parking spaces. You'll have a hard time backing off of grass also.....and I'm 6'3". Shorter legged people will have even more of a challenge.
    2) Difficult routine maintenance. Changing oil is easy. Changing a simple bulb can involve popping-off panels that you had better pop off right or you break the little tabs on the panels. You have to dismantle half the body and dash to change an air filter !

In conclusion, this is my first and last bike with a full fairing and full bodywork. My next bike will have a windshield and top-opening hard bags..........PERIOD !