HARLEY SALES DOWN - LAYING OFF WORK FORCE

Thread: HARLEY SALES DOWN - LAYING OFF WORK FORCE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Good discipline my friend...I did okay and thought all would be okay in retirement..Left the work force at 66 years old with a pension, social security, and, what I thought was a fairly decent retirement fund...Well 2008/9 hit and I lost over 75% of my 401K assets...8 years later I have only recovered about 15% of what I lost....My monthly income covers all my bills, etc. and I am doing okay for now...but our Medical costs now are over $800 a month, wife is Diabetic , etc. and her small Social Security check just covers our medical bills....Advise from the "know it all gods" say you will need at least $1 million in your retirement fund in todays world and if you retire today at 65 and live to be 85, you will spend over $360,000 in medical costs alone......Save, Save, Save......Ride safe
    Hi there Opas Ride,
    Not sure what's happening in your situation, maybe you need to call Obama ask why your Medical costs are so high, he clearly stated it would be AFFORDABLE, in fact he named it "The Affordable Care Act."
    My deductible this year went up to almost $4,000.00, but can't seem to get a hold of Obama to see what happened to my health care.
    He's probably still trying to catch up on calls and letters.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Hi there Opas Ride,
    Not sure what's happening in your situation, maybe you need to call Obama ask why your Medical costs are so high, he clearly stated it would be AFFORDABLE, in fact he named it "The Affordable Care Act."
    My deductible this year went up to almost $4,000.00, but can't seem to get a hold of Obama to see what happened to my health care.
    He's probably still trying to catch up on calls and letters.
    Obama and his Democrat "asshole buddies" are full of crap!!!...What is a shame is that this great nation with all its wonders etc. has one of the Worst and most expensive health care systems in the world!!...Only ones that benefit are the very poor and the very rich along with the drug companies....Oh well it is what it is...Ride safe

I'm not surprised that they continue to layoff. No one that I know cares anymore. HD have ignored their customer requests for bigger increases in horsepower and performance for years. Every year the prices go up with no value added. Most guys I know have given up waiting for HD to come up with high performance bagger.

Ever notice how all the really "tuff guys" ride the slowest bikes on the planet. LMAO. HD does have the highest "Parking Lot performance" of any motorcycle on the planet.