Honda brand cleaner and polish
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honda brand cleaner and polish

Honda brand cleaner and polish

Early 2013 black

I normally just use lemon pledge for cleaning and polishing my B, but on a whim for a change I bought a can of Honda's aerosol cleaner and polish. Not a secret to some here, but it surprised me by how heavy it goes on compared to Pledge and how nice it cleans and buffs up to a nice shine. I've never experienced soft paint issues that some have complained about and this is no different. The cloth comes away clean.

I want to build up a winter coat (lol) so I've been using it for a few weeks 2x weekly and surprised again at how little I've actually used, judging from the weight of the can.

edit: works great on the windshield and all other surfaces too.....except tires of course.

In my mind it may just surpass Pledge in economy and performance.

Attachment 24125

I've used it since the 90's and love it. Not sure how well it will work, if at all, on my new matte finish. My dealer told me it's no longer the same recipe as it was for years and another company basically copied that product and sells it. I'll have to post a pic of the can I have later.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Quote Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
    I've used it since the 90's and love it. Not sure how well it will work, if at all, on my new matte finish. My dealer told me it's no longer the same recipe as it was for years and another company basically copied that product and sells it. I'll have to post a pic of the can I have later.
    They call it Bike Spirits now. Supposedly it's the formula from old. I have a couple cans and it does work well on the matte finish. Does very good on bugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I swear by it

I use it on the whole bike, excellent stuff. Just look at that beautiful blue
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's the one!

Quote Originally Posted by lloydmoore1 View Post
    I use it on the whole bike, excellent stuff. Just look at that beautiful blue
    I have use this stuff for years and like was said, It's call Bike Spirit cleaner wax and polish and you can use it on anything not just your motorcycle it does windows nice and shines up almost anything you put it on and doesn't leave a bit of residue on any surface. I don't think the formula has changed cause it works just as well now as when I first discovered it. My matte silver loves this stuff also and I now use it less often now with the matte silver cause I have discover that a wet micro fiber towel works as well as the Bike Spirit removing bugs. So now just once in a while when the bike needs a good cleaning.

Have used the stuff since I don't remember when..Best there is in my opinion...Have never, ever put water on any of the 18 bikes I have owned/ridden over the years, used Honda Spray Cleaner/Polish on each bike and never had a paint/ chrome/ windshield issue of any kind....Intend to use the product until I no longer ride a bike!!!!....It is still the same old reliable product as always, but Honda had to change the name/label a few years back to comply with some "Bullshit" law the California "idiots" came up because it was, and is, an aerosol spray!!!....Ride safe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I've also used this product for years. Pretty much all I use, keep a can in the bag always. Great stuff.

Thanks for the link. Interesting that Honda licenses the formula according to Bike Spirits. The Honda product is about 25% cheaper which is a nice twist and Honda dealers continue to stock it too.

just got mine

Wow this is good stuff. Thanks for the post. Better thannthe duckeys imo. Its ok on the matt silver i guess cause it looks so good.