Here are some comparison pics of the So-Cal Pathfinder low beam upgrade.

I've had a problem seeing at night using the OEM low beams due to the dead zone where the lights just stop lighting up the road ahead, I was indeed "Running out my lights"...I found myself constantly flipping the high beams on whenever I could just to see the road ahead

These new leds are just what I needed....wish I had bought these a year ago when I bought the bike! The dead zone I had with the OEM lights is now gone...I can actually see the road ahead of me now

Install was super easy...the hardest thing for me was to secure the wires out of the way. Steve commented on his install that the wires could be just a bit longer to make this part easier...He was right!

Attachment 24156
ORIGINAL OEM LOW BEAMS

Attachment 24157
SO-CAL PATHFINDERS

Attachment 24158
PATHFINDERS WITH OEM HIGH BEAMS
The OEM high beams look kinda sick compared to the new leds, but I've never had a problem with the performance of the OEM high beams, so I don't think I'll be replacing them any time soon (unless a good sale comes along ) I believe that the contrast of the lights color may even be a benefit as it may make the bike stand out more to vehicles that pull out in front of me...?

Keith