Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
I have the led superbrights installed in the tail light. I know, we need to be continually alert regardless and a giant wall of flashing lights and sirens won't stop distracted drivers.

Even though the superbright's flash refreshes every 60 seconds with levers engaged, I'll refresh them manually while stopped when I see someone who looks like they're getting too close too fast.

Will, I thought you had the superbrights installed?

Also glad you avoided catastrophe...well done.
Thanks.

Yes, I have the a pair of Hyperlights installed (16 LED each) and have them on the permanent flashing mode when the brakes are engaged. If someone is looking ahead; there is NO WAY you can't notice them. They are alarmingly stunning and bright. She had to had been looking at a cell phone or something else.

Also was wearing my high Vis Yellow mesh jacket and my white helmet. I also have those black reflectivel 3M panels on the rear of my saddlebags; which glow white when headlights hit it.

I think that I'm going to do the mod where you install an additional red bulb into the turn signal lenses. So I can get more red light on the back of my bike.

I also have some of that Solas type white/red reflective tape that I'm thinking about applying somewhere... rear and sides of my helmet perhaps.