An idea for some of us that sometimes miss our Harley - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An idea for some of us that sometimes miss our Harley

In That Order

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Back seat of my bike is a trunk - no riders. Any woman who wants to chase me better have her own means.
    And, oh wait - I'm married.
    I'll do what I want, when I want to, regardless of what is in vogue.
    And after I ask permission to break open the piggy bank.....lol.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    The only thing behind me is my "Cruiser Bag", "Golf Clubs" and "Harley Riders"

DSC_0006.jpgDSC_0005.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Had that happen to me a couple of months ago. I was entertaining "a friend ", and we were out in Western Mass on Rt20. It was a winding section. 1st, one Harley comes around the curve, right at the yellow lines. I see him, pull over to the right, then the 2nd clown comes right behind him right where my car would have been. He's lucky I wasn't an old fogie not paying attention. The look on his face was priceless.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Strange, after my stereo upgrade, I did spend an hour looking for Harley exhaust recordings. I figure it would be great for a laugh, but finding good recordings were hard to come by. Perhaps it's because most phones can't record above 95dB.

(1) Me: cobra 6-2-6 with torque loopz=great Sound, no drone, great decel burble, quiet enough to not drown out tunes at speed. unless you got a big inch twin with a cam and a decent header, that hardley will sound like Rosie fawtin into a coffee can on a townhall PA.
    (2) Anyone riding the line, car or bike, on a blind curve is just asking for a grill straightening. I always hang just inside the fog line on blind curves. Loud pipes wont save you from stupid or squids festering with skill deficits.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Had that happen to me a couple of months ago. I was entertaining "a friend ", and we were out in Western Mass on Rt20. It was a winding section. 1st, one Harley comes around the curve, right at the yellow lines. I see him, pull over to the right, then the 2nd clown comes right behind him right where my car would have been. He's lucky I wasn't an old fogie not paying attention. The look on his face was priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
    (2) Anyone riding the line, car or bike, on a blind curve is just asking for a grill straightening. I always hang just inside the fog line on blind curves. Loud pipes wont save you from stupid or squids festering with skill deficits.
    After a friend of mines incident with "outlaw" riders a few years ago and my general intolerance of stupid MV operators of all classes I don't swerve... I refuses to dive off the road to save their lives at the risk of my own. You stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine, put down the phone, turn off the video and ride/drive.