F6B Heli bars now available for pre order

Thread: F6B Heli bars now available for pre order

F6B Heli bars now available for pre order

I wrote Heli bars several months ago asking if they were going to develop some bars for the F6B. They replied saying they were working on some stuff and they'd send an email to let me know when they would be available. That email came today! It's too pricey for me but maybe others here will be interested.

http://helibars.createsend1.com/t/Vi...A1C87C670A6B9F

Quote Originally Posted by flg8r71 View Post
    I wrote Heli bars several months ago asking if they were going to develop some bars for the F6B. They replied saying they were working on some stuff and they'd send an email to let me know when they would be available. That email came today! It's too pricey for me but maybe others here will be interested.

http://helibars.createsend1.com/t/Vi...A1C87C670A6B9F

I agree that $ 795.00 is pretty pricey for a set of Heli-bars. Given that the 1800 Wing has been out for 13+ years, and they have fibnally come around to making a set of Heli-bars for it...that shows there was no much of a demand for these bars. Otherwise Heli-bars would have made them many eyars ago.

I think they will have a hard time selling them at that price.

Unhappy Good idea but not for me

Wow, the price is just unbelievably high for what it is to me. Also, I dislike the cross bar looks for F6B. The adjustability is nice.

I saw an F6B at International Motorcycle Show this year where Schroader's Honda guy (located at Hendersonville, NC) added two Kuryakyn handlebar risers which pretty much raised the handlebar about 3 inches straight up. I tried it and it was very comfortable. He said they can put it on any GW and F6B, and it would cost much less than Heli Bars, but still probably around $400. I just may have to ride there and have them put it on.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    $800??!! Why? That cross bar as ugly as I think it is would be a great GPS mounting point though. Too rich for my blood. I put a full custom set of chrome handle bars on my 109 for $400 and there was a lot more to them then these. I don't understand the price point.

YUP!

They figure you just spen $20K - $21K for a motorcycle, what's another $800.00 to a guy like you? LMAO!

They must've priced them for the "Luxury Tourers".

Much, much too expensive.

I have the standard version of these:

http://wingstuff.com/products/2361-h...?sitesync=done

(for about 10% of the cost of Heli-bars)
    -Tim
    2009 BMW R1200RT
    2013 Honda F6B HR Signature Series (born 7/17/13; sold 6/25/16)
    2011 AB Trailer
    2005 Honda GL1800 Portland Gray Metallic (Gone), 2005 Honda VTX 1300R (Gone), 2004 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Gone)
    Darksider #858: Kumho Ecsta 195/55/16 with Dynabeads/Dunlop E3
    IBA #47379
    GWRRA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For me the F6B riding position is perfect, no handlebar adjustments necessary.